Friday, November 2, 2007

What are your favorite Weight Watchers (or HEALTHY) recipes?



Brett and I want to get back in the weight watcher's game, but I R-E-F-U-S-E to do it until I have at least an entire month's worth of WW recipes that we ENJOY ("enjoy" being the keyword). We loved doing WW before and it was great for us. We had a lot of success. My one complaint was that we really only had about 2 weeks of meals that we truly, honestly liked. The other 2 weeks of the months were recipes that were "ok"--we ate them because we were hungry, but it felt more like suffering through a diet rather than enjoying a lifestyle change.

I know there are websites out there with lots of recipes, but I want to hear from people I know--people that can vouch for a recipe because they've tasted it themselves. So...I'm on a mission. As soon as I have 30 recipes that I enjoy cooking--recipes which don't feel like we are force-feeding ourselves, we'll be back on the wagon and hopefully on our way to being (several) sizes smaller! Send me your healthy recipes. If you know the WW points, include that, along with serving sizes. If you don't know a specific WW recipe, but you know one that is low-sugar, low-fat, or low-carbs, but not low on taste, BRING IT ON!

Email them to me at brettandhope@gmail.com or post them as a comment on this blog.

No comments:

"The democracy will cease to exist when you TAKE AWAY from those who are willing to work AND GIVE to those who would not."



Thomas Jefferson