Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Kremin Family's "Surprise-Birthday Girls Night [weekend] Out"!

i love the women in my family.
thanks for a memorable and amusing weekend!
for those that could not attend,
your absence was definitely felt.
see you next year, the weekend after general conference.
get it on your calendars!

Last weekend many of the Kremin women gathered together in the name of shopping, eating, and especially LAUGHING! To surprise my mother for her birthday, we met for a weekend retreat. It's safe to say she had no idea, so watching her face light up was something I'll never forget! We enjoyed dinner with a spectacular view at The Garden, stayed up until midnight laughing and telling stories at the Marriott Residence Inn, then got up early, spending the morning (and some of the afternoon) shopping until we just couldn't take it anymore!

----------------------------------------

Here are some pictures of our fabulous evening!
Surprise!!!
----------------------------
It took us a minute to figure out this was a
baked plantain on Mom's salad.

----------------------------------

Jack and Aiden were very curious about each other!
I was glad Shannon and Nickole
brought them out so we all could play with them!


----------------
Hangin' in our hotel suite, comfy in our pajamas:

---------------
Nothin' says "yum" like
TISHAMINGO TEETH!
We laughed until our sides hurt...
"Truth" (of 'truth or dare', we're all too chicken to choose dare)
and "Spin the Bottle"
gave us some great stories and wonderful chuckles!
-----------------------
Saturday morning:
We even stopped at Victoria Secret, where
Mom found a "colorful" pair of undies.
Fortunately, we talked her out of buying them
since she already has a pair at home just like them. ;)
------------------------------Three cheers for Tai Pan!
Jack was a great sport with all the shopping,
especially when we donned him with Santa hat.
I couldn't help but laugh to myself as I saw ten women,
five carts, and all the comparisons of everyone's loot.
"Show me what you're buying",
"Oh! That's beautiful! Where are you going to put it?",
"I loooooooove this! I've got to have one for myself.
Where did you find it?"
Hilarious!


Hope Sig1

3 comments:

Jen said...

That's awesome! I'm kinda super jealous...I could really use a girls' weekend! :) I'm so glad you all had such a great time. What a fun family!

Mark and Colette said...

Sorry I missed all the fun! Next year!

Josh and Kristen said...

Thanks for posting. I am stealing a few pics to put on my blog and to print! It was great!

"The democracy will cease to exist when you TAKE AWAY from those who are willing to work AND GIVE to those who would not."



Thomas Jefferson