Monday, January 10, 2011

a huge, wonderful, exciting announcement: WE'RE ADDING TO OUR FAMILY

We're thrilled to announce a new member of the
Taft family will be arriving soon. We look forward
to hearing the pitter-patter of feet running around.
-
OK, maybe not "feet" as much as PAWS.
.
Four of them.
.
Accompanied by a wagging tail.
-
Yes, we're getting a puppy!
My Christmas present from Brett was permission to get a dog!
He wanted to surprise me with one, but knew I'd love
picking it out myself, so instead he gave me a
cute little stuffed dog (which Carson has named "Puppio").
.
We pretty sure we've found what we want and are
anxiously waiting the day our tiny, fluffy
SHIH TZU will be coming home to us!
Here's me opening my gift:
And here's the kids' reactions (love moments like this!):



Hope Sig1

2 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome!!! :) Congratulations!!! Puppies are a TON of work, but totally worth it. :) SO FUN!! Looks like the kids are stoked about it, too. :)

Morgans said...

So exciting. It will be lots of fun for the whole family!!

"The democracy will cease to exist when you TAKE AWAY from those who are willing to work AND GIVE to those who would not."



Thomas Jefferson