Saturday, January 24, 2009

our amateur photo shoot for Christmas cards...

The kids had these bold, colorful fall sweaters that I just loved...and I wanted them for our Christmas card photo shoot. It's so difficult to get a shot with 3 children each looking good (smiling, hands and feet where you want 'em, etc)...I think we shot about 85 pictures. Here are some of the good and the not-so-good...but even if they weren't great, you can tell we were having a great time! If it weren't for Brett's parents and Aunt Heidi helping, I don't think we would have gotten a usable one. And thanks to Kami, my sweet friend, for her skills, the perfect one came together!





Brett and I had not intended on being in the picture, but when it was realized we were all wearing red, we were "forced" (I made Brett change into one of his dad's red shirts, though...I was not sending out a card with a Diamond backs t-shirt on it. In the end it didn't matter...the winning photo ended up being only the kids.)


Do we really have to hug our sister?



This is so Wyatt. Even when he was a baby, it was hard to get a good picture of him when he was laughing or smiling big...he always got too excited and would wave his arms around!







2 comments:

Tif said...

Cute kids! I love pictures of children playing in the leaves! Great job capturing the moment!

joyce.kremin said...

Just now saw these for the 1st time, I wished all fall that they could come out and play in our leaves. I remember that as a favorite thing to do, throw, walk and listen to the crunch. Good job. Mom

"The democracy will cease to exist when you TAKE AWAY from those who are willing to work AND GIVE to those who would not."



Thomas Jefferson