Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Turning off the computer today...

...since a mouse is hanging out behind it. (Yes, ANOTHER one. Don't even get me started!) I've heard it twice shuffling around as I sat working on Young Women stuff yesterday and last night it decided to make it's grand debut by running from the couch I was sitting on over to the loveseat. I was so mad I grabbed the vacuum attachment (the vacuum happened to be nearby) and tried whacking it, but the little critter was just too fast to kill with my bare hands. So...the vicinity around the computer armoire is no longer a comfortable, "safe" place in my mind and I will be avoiding it until further notice.

No comments:

"The democracy will cease to exist when you TAKE AWAY from those who are willing to work AND GIVE to those who would not."



Thomas Jefferson