Wednesday, September 2, 2009

there are days i feel SO - DARN - LUCKY!

Just had to post about this wonderful, fabulous, super-fun afternoon I had with the kids a few weeks back. Brett was working and I was feeling major cabin-fever. I simply had to get out of the house. Wyatt had received in the mail a coupon for a free California Pizza Kitchen's kids meal good for anytime during his birthday month. There were still a few items on our school-clothes shopping list I needed checked off, so naturally, we headed to Gateway. Can I tell you how amazing my kids are? Can I brag about their fun personalities and hilarious senses of humor? Can I show you these pictures and forbid you from tilting your head and saying, "Ahhhhh"? You can't do it, can you? I know...neither can I. They were so good that day, even Carson, who I know was bored out of his MIND with the shopping we did! We cooled off at the fountains, then changed clothes and had a scrumptious dinner at Cali Pizza (Mmmm...their pear and gorgonzola pizza makes me sigh as I eat it!). On top of being good sports, obedient children, and just all-around pleasant, they even gushed over me with phrases like, "This was so fun, Mom" and "You're the best. Thanks, Mom!" Whenever Carson was out of the stroller, he was hugging my leg over and over. I look at these pictures and can't help but smile. I have to resist the urge to go squeeze them to pieces because they are asleep right now, but seriously...I have the best kids in the world.

Here's Halle and Wyatt with the School-Clothes loot:

LOVE YOU GUYS!
THANKS FOR MAKING SUCH A FUN
EVENING FOR YOUR OL' MOM!
XOXO

Hope Sig1

1 comment:

Nickole -n- Kye said...

You are an amazing mom! But it feels good (I bet) when your kids tell you. I know when Kye tells me I gush!

"The democracy will cease to exist when you TAKE AWAY from those who are willing to work AND GIVE to those who would not."



Thomas Jefferson