Thursday, February 11, 2010

"Richer than I, you never can be..."

Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~Author Unknown

A good book has no ending. ~R.D. Cumming

You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend. ~Paul Sweeney

TV. If kids are entertained by two letters, imagine the fun they'll have with twenty-six. Open your child's imagination. Open a book. ~Author Unknown
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I love books.
I love to read.
And we love, love,
love
to visit the library!
-
One of my favorite books of ALL TIME
with my favorite way to read:
drinking a cup of hot cocoa,
wrapping myself inside a soft, warm blanket,
and listening to soft music in the background.
- - -
- -
-
Here's what we've all
been currently reading:
Me
-
Brett
-
Halle
-
and here's the
"book" Wyatt wrote

You may have tangible wealth untold;
Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold.
Richer than I
you can never be -
I had a mother
who read to me.
~Strickland Gillilan


No comments:

"The democracy will cease to exist when you TAKE AWAY from those who are willing to work AND GIVE to those who would not."



Thomas Jefferson