Thursday, March 25, 2010

valentines day 2010

Halle in her heart-shaped foam "glasses" they made at school.
----
Valentine's morning (which was a Sunday this year) I surprised the family with scrumptious chocolate crepes filled with a cream cheese & white chocolate filling and topped with whipped cream, chocolate fudge, and strawberries. They were to die for! (If I do say so myself!)
Each kid also received a small gift bag with new cute socks, candy, stamps, and stickers. It was a great way to start our day and an opportunity for me to say how much I LOVE MY KIDS!

Hope Sig1

1 comment:

Heather said...

You know you can't say the crepes are to die for and then not post the recipe!!! Do share! Looks like you had a great time, you are a fun mom.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you TAKE AWAY from those who are willing to work AND GIVE to those who would not."



Thomas Jefferson