Saturday, March 1, 2008

Google Reader: GET IT.

I love Google Reader. It has saved me soooo much time on the computer by alerting me when my favorite websites and blogs have posted something new. Now I don't have to check them individually, only to find out they may not have been updated (again). It takes a few minutes to set up, but then it will spare you HOURS. What will you do with all that extra time? Paint your toenails? Read a book? Enroll in an underwater-basketweaving class? The possibilities are endless!
.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I just discovered Google Reader the other day and it is definitely a great time saver!!

lisa louise said...

Hope- i'm so glad i found your blog, i'm adding you to my friend list so i can stock you!!! haha
Lisa Echols

jakenapril said...

Thanks for the sanity-saver. Every little minute counts. You are fantabulous!

"The democracy will cease to exist when you TAKE AWAY from those who are willing to work AND GIVE to those who would not."



Thomas Jefferson