Monday, May 3, 2010

(in a weak voice...) "must be strong...must not give in...must have choc...olate...

I'm failing already!
Today I ate a handful of chocolate chips.
Why is it when I decide I won't eat anything like that suddenly it's all I can think about? I swear before I chose to deprive myself of it, I hadn't given it a second thought--now all I think about is how much I want a piece of bread or a pan of brownies or a bag of pepperoni.
I feel so hungry, like visiting an all-you-can-eat buffet!

WILLLLLLLL POWWWWWWEEEERRRRRRR!!!!

Good thing I'm doing a weightlifting class tonight with Heather...
How much weight do you think you have to lift to burn off 1/2 c. of chocolate chips?

Hope Sig1

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Eat lots of vegetables. They'll make you less hungry, and I've never met anyone who got fat by eating way too many carrots ;)

Heather said...

Let's blame it on the weather. Bad weather=bad food choices. It's what helps us feel better. You know, you are welcome to join me at 5:30am!!!

The Kings said...

I say NEVER say you can't have anything - just say you will cut back on treats or not eat after dinner at night, or that you will only have treats on a certain night. Whenever I say that I can't have something then that's all I can think about too.
You'll get there!

"The democracy will cease to exist when you TAKE AWAY from those who are willing to work AND GIVE to those who would not."



Thomas Jefferson