Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Changed URL/Blog address


OK...like a rat following the Pied Piper, in an effort to protect my family from the creeps and weirdos out there I've also changed the address of my blog. It is now:

*

http://oneluckygal.blogspot.com/

*

I know you all have me saved in your favorites, so...
-

-
ha. ha. ha.
*
*
*
P.S. If any of you are also concerned about online predators and would like to change yours, simply go to SETTINGS>PUBLISHING>and then apply for a new one/to check availability.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I wish I had known that was all it took before I set up a new blog and then ended up having to set up a third after finding out from my sister how easy it was to change without losing everything. I'm glad you were more educated on things than me. :)

"The democracy will cease to exist when you TAKE AWAY from those who are willing to work AND GIVE to those who would not."



Thomas Jefferson