Sunday, September 21, 2008

he loves us and so you see, we are a happy family!



Above and Below: Brett had all three kids on his lap and bounced them
up and down over and over again. They were all in giggles
before it was over. (Brett included!)
I'm just so thankful to be married to a man who lets his children "hang out" with him while he's working and who is so HANDS ON involved in their lives. He's playful, patient, and genuinely interested in their lives. Unfortunately, I know not all kids can say that about their father. Thank heavens mine can. I might sound braggy, but I don't care. I'm proud of my man and not afraid to shout it from the rooftops!

1 comment:

Whit said...

You do have a wonderful husband indeed! It's always cute to watch him with his kids! I'm glad he's part of the family.

P.S it's nuts how much Carson looks like you!

Love you Whit

"The democracy will cease to exist when you TAKE AWAY from those who are willing to work AND GIVE to those who would not."



Thomas Jefferson