Thursday, July 5, 2012

Another "President Taft" on the ballot?

The other day Carson asked me to do his hair a little differently than his usual "spikes".  He wanted it combed flat and to the side.  Wyatt came in as we were finishing up and exclaimed:
"He looks like Mitt Romney!"
So after we all had a good chuckle, I told 
Carson if he wants to be a good politician 
there are a few critical moves 
he needs to get down first:

The Politician Wave



The "I can show that I love 
children and puppies by" Kissing Babies




The "I care about you as an individual 
and don't you feel like we're friends now,
so please vote for me" Handshake


Well, I don't know about you, 
but come November
this smooth-talkin' 
redhead's got MY vote!
Hope Sig1

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, that's too funny. What a cutie. And I love the dinner ideas!

mikeandang said...

I he looks more like Reagan than Romney. It must be the pose.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you TAKE AWAY from those who are willing to work AND GIVE to those who would not."



Thomas Jefferson